Introducing the Resource Coordination Team
The MedIT Resource Coordination Team was created by combining the FOM Facilities Room Booking Team and the MedIT Collaboration Technology Analyst team. Based on recommendation from the Space Booking Project in 2016, this newest change in structure is to create a more unified team and provide a more integrated service experience for booking of space, and coordination of AV/IT effort.
The Resource Coordination team focuses on the following core activities:
- Book spaces and provide guidance on our services, including advance booking of FOM rooms
- Consult with our clients and internal teams to understand needs and provide recommendation
- Coordinate and align expectations on scope and experience
- Analyze existing services and operations and make continuous improvements
- Assist in service design and implementation
Team members and something interesting about each member:
Jing Jing, Team Lead, travel & gourmet food enthusiast
Shirley Yee, Lead Coordinator, over 20 years of experience within the Faculty of Medicine.
Alex Kennedy, Business Analyst, part time DJ and music blogger.
Vedrana Minic, Resource Coordinator, passionate book reader.
Jane Kim, Resource Coordinator, home improvement enthusiast.
Jenny White, Resource Coordinator, hiking and skiing enthusiast.
Alicia Horner, Resource Coordinator, gaming, knitting and baking enthusiast.
How to contact us:
Our Office is open Monday- Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:30PM
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 1.877.266.0666 Option 3