The UBC LSC Receiving Facility is located on level B2 of the UBC Life Sciences Centre, 2350 Health Sciences Mall. Business hours are 08:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday. Closed on Stat Holidays.
- All Deliveries/Shipments to/from occupants of the building can only be received/shipped through the building’s Loading Docks at the north side of the building. Access to Loading Docks is off Health Sciences Mall.
- To contact the LSC Receiver, please call 604-827-3978.
- Deliveries will only be accepted between 8 am – 4 pm Monday to Friday.
- Please ensure that your shipment is FOB a specific room in the building and not the building itself. You may find yourself in a position where the cartage firm will deliver to the loading dock but no farther. In this case your lab will be responsible for moving the shipment to its final destination.
- Please note that your lab is responsible for the immediate disposal of all packing materials, pallets, crates, etc. related to deliveries to your lab. It is recommended that you arrange with the cartage agent making delivery to take all pallets, crates, etc with them as they leave, or have the installer do that at the time of uncrating and installation.
- Neither uncrated equipment nor packing material is permitted to be placed at any time in corridors, building alcoves or any public place in the building. Should such material be found in any such location, the responsible lab will be asked to immediately remove it to their lab or other suitable location. Failure to comply will result in the material being moved at the labs expense.